Hello there and welcome to The Wealthy Nurse!
Have you ever wondered if nursing is right for you? If going to nurse practitioner school is a smart idea? How do I get hired to the best hospital? Have you ever thought about nurse burnout and maybe reducing your hours Here at TWN we will be digging into all the topics of personal finance and nursing.
- ER nursing
- What ER nursing is actually like
- How to get hired to the ER
- Whether you should get into nursing
- All the types of nursing programs
- What should I look for in a second degree program?
- TFEOL & TEAS testing
- Student nursing
- What should I bring to clinicals and what do I need?
- How should I prepare for my OB/GYN clinical?
- Life as a graduate nurse
- Preparing for NCLEX
- ATI & HESI
- Retiring EARLY
- Compound interest
- The most efficient ways to get those CEUs
- Nursing Informatics and EPIC
- How to reduce your monthly expenses
If you’re ready to get started then jump in where you are most interested and make sure you leave me a comment or grab me on twitter at @NurseWealthy. Get to know me better and my background at my About & Intro page!
Let’s get to work!